MEET ANNIKA HALL
Having lived and worked on three different continents, your tour guide Annika is no stranger to exploration and discovery. Swedish by descent, she graduated from Stockholm School of Economics, before gaining a wealth of international banking experience in Stockholm, Chicago, Boston, São Paulo and finally London, where she settled.
She was also involved in forestry projects in Africa and Brazil, and was awarded a scholarship from Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies to attend an introduction course to forestry. Thanks in part to her extensive travels, she’s fluent in Swedish, English, Portuguese and French. Nowadays she’s thoroughly immersed in unlocking London’s cultural highlights for her many clients. As a qualified Blue Badge Guide for London she’s an expert on many aspects of the city, and is involved in the training of other Blue Badge Guides. She holds a certificate from Christie’s one-year course in Fine and Decorative Arts, and is an official guide for the V&A Museum.
Since 2009, Annika has been guiding visitors from across the globe to their fascination and delight, from business executives to family groups, celebrities, actors and politicians. Read what our guests have to say here....
- “We made sure we had no other engagements in order to join you. Definitely, as a family, you have a special place in our hearts as our “Cicero” in London, be it the V&A, the British Museum, Apsley House or other. Annika, you have the ability to select the best “picks” of these great establishments of our city, with the taste of the real “feinspitz” Christopher Seidenfaden, Founder/part-owner Skandium, 2018
- "Thank you for sharing your impressive knowledge of the Design Museum with the V&A Guides" Elizabeth Hamilton MBE, Chairman V&A Guides, 2018
- "I was very impressed by the venue Apsley House, and even more by your knowledge, I enjoyed it very much" Lu Zhou, Design Director Legle France, 2018
- "We really appreciate the creative, new tours that you arrange for us” Luciana Isolato, Events Manager, V&A Friends, 2017
- "Really enjoyed the inspiring private tour of the wonderful V&A Jewellery Gallery!" Sophia Hirsh, Hirsh London, 2017
- "V&A - Impressionante o preparo dela : tem dominio de todos artistas envolvidos na apresentação e além disso o faz de maneira agradável, com convicção e leveza. Quantas vezes for a Londres e Annika tiver algum “guided tour” o farei com imenso prazer. É um aprendizado delicioso e recomendo" Francisca Sachs, 2016
- “The June 2016 issue of the Spanish magazine TELVA recommends Annika Hall in their feature about the Pimlico Design area” TELVA Magazine, 2016
- “What a difference it made to join Annika’s tour of the Japanese gallery at the V&A. I will definitely recommend her to all my friends and call her again for my next trip to London” Pepa Yuste, 2016
- "The combined tour of V&A and National Portrait Gallery was brilliant" Barbro Zettergren, Owner, Infurn Contract, 2016
Recommended by LIFE, the private concierge service for Annabel’s, The Ivy, Le Caprice and Harry’s Bar. LIFE works to enhance the benefits of Membership beyond the Clubs, offering VIP restaurant reservations, travel services and partnerships with luxury brands and experiences.
The June 2016 issue of the Spanish magazine TELVA, recommends Annika Hall in their feature about the Pimlico Design area.
Annika is a member of The Guild of Registered Tour Guides and SveaBritt a Network for Swedish Professional Women.
To see what tours we offer, please click here.